JUMPSTART YOUR MOTORCYCLE AND 4 CYLINDER GAS CAR
- 12V and 500 Amps Car battery jump starter
- 2 5V/2.4A USB ports to charge your gadgets
- 7 different Protections Technology
- Will hold charge for 9 – 12 months
- 426 Flashlight Lumens
- 9 hours to fully charge
- 1.66 lbs of weight
- 3.82 x 7.17 x 1.6 inches
- 120V AC standard outlet
- Air compressor (Halo Air version only).
- Wireless charging (Halo Wireless version only).
- Button to turn on individual ports.
- Different styles to choose from.
- PORTABLE PHONE, TABLET, and USB POWER BANK: Never run out of battery! Two USB 2. 4V charging outputs means this iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or iPad…
- UNIVERSAL MOBILE LAPTOP and PHONE CHARGER: Keep your Mac, PC, phone or tablet charged when traveling or use as a backup during a storm. 120V AC wall…
Advantages of this product versus others in the market
Similar products like this
In case you are looking for something different, there are many other devices with both jump starter and power bank functions that may suit your needs.
Here I’d like to present you with 2 of those options and how these compare with the Halo Bolt.
More Halo products on Sale
Other versions of the Halo Bolt
As previously mentioned, there are several versions of the Halo Bolt battery jumper. Each one of these serve different purposes but all of them are piece of mind to you so you or one of your loved ones don’t get stranded on the road.
The Halo Bolt Series or products are these.
Halo Bolt Air
Halo Bolt Compact
Halo Bolt AC
Main features of the Halo Battery charger and why you should care
The Halo battery jumper is a fantastic tool that should be part of your arsenal. Here are the details you need to know about its main features and how these help make your life better.
12V and 500 Amps Car battery jump starter
Depending on your car’s motor size, you may need more or less Amps to jump start your vehicle. The rule of thumb for gasoline motors, is that for every 1 cubic inch (cu in) of your motor, you need 1 Cold Cranking Amp (CCA) to jump start your car. For Diesel vehicles you need 2 CCA for every 1 cu in of the motor size.
You may not be familiar with these cubic inches and cold cranking amps terms, so let me explain. It is simpler than you think and is important you know this to make an informed decision about this jump starter.
First of all, the cubic inches in your car’s motor have to do with the motor size in liters. You may have heard your car’s motor size is 2.2 liters, 4.0 liters or 5.7 liters (there are more sizes). There is usually a label on your car with this number, either on the car’s body or on a label when you open the hood of your car.
You might want to remember this: 1L ≅ 61 cu in.
So, if for instance your gasoline car has a 2.2 liters motor, that means it is a (2.2 x 61 =) 134.2 cu in size motor. Meaning you need a jump starter (or a battery) with at least 134.2 CCA to jump start your vehicle.
There are some other factors that may increase this number, but the main one is the motor size.
A 2.2L motor is usually a 4-cylinder one. What about a 6 cylinder motor?
Say you have a 4.0L and 6 cylinder gasoline Ford Mustang. If so, let’s find out how many CCA would be needed to jump start it.
4 x 61 = 244.
This means you’d need a jump starter with the capacity to supply 244 CCA to jump start your car.
Let’s see what you’d need for a typical 5.7L and 8 cylinder gasoline vehicle, like a Silverado or another similar truck.
5.7 x 61 = 347.7.
So now you got it. 347.7 CCA to jump start this truck.
These calculations are pretty ideal and assume your car does not have anything else requiring current to work.
Now that you know this, a 500 Amps battery charger like the Halo Bolt would be more than enough to jump start your 8-cylinder 5.7L gasoline based motor vehicle.
426 Lumen Flashlight
A Lumen is the unit of measure to say how bright is the light emitted by something. In this case, a 426 Lumen flashlight is more than enough to help you navigate through your house or your car during a blackout.
Just so you have an idea, a standard 60W light bulb emits 750 – 850 Lumens, which is the brightness you see at a room in your house. This is more or less half of that, so it is pretty convenient to illuminate your way through darkness.
Will hold charge for 9 – 12 months
The Halo Bolt requires 9 hours to fully charge, which is quite a long time. However, once you fully charge it, Halo says it can hold its charge for 9 – 12 months, although some people have said they’ve seen their Halo charged periods of up to 18 months.
2 5V/2.4A USB ports to charge your gadgets
If you have a smartphone, a camera or a drone, these can be charged using the USB Type-A ports and prevent a dead phone situation.
Just so you have an idea of how much power you get, you get additional 62.7 hours of talk time on a standard iPhone 7. This is more than 2.5 days worth of active time (not just charge time) for your phone.
About the size of a VHS – Take this anywhere you need
The Halo Bolt is 3.82 x 7.17 x 1.6 inches and weights only 1.66 pounds. That is a bit less than the half of the size of a 13.3in MacBook Pro and about the half of its weight too. It is a lot like an old VHS.
7 different protection technologies to keep you safe
- Reverse polarity: In case you connect the clamps in the wrong order, the Halo button will blink on a red color to let you know it won’t work. This way you won’t damage your battery for reversing the clamps.
- Reverse current: Even if you tried to jump start your vehicle with the clamps reversed, Halo won’t pass any current to the battery of your car.
- Over voltage: Halo will turn off itself if the supplied voltage goes above a specific level. This way it won’t damage your battery.
- Low voltage: If for any reason the Halo Bolt voltage supply goes under the needed level to charge or power your devices, it will require you to activate the port (especially the AC one) to supply power again.
- Short circuit: If the Halo Bolt detects a short circuit when a device is connected it won’t supply power to avoid damaging itself and other electronics.
- Jumper cable spark: Have you seen sparks when you touch the jumper cable clamps with each other? Not with the Halo Bolt. This protection allows you to have a spark free and safe operation.
- Auto power off: Halo will shut down itself after a while without use to avoid discharge of its battery and other potential malfunctions.
JumpSmart 10-in-1 Portable Car Jump Starter
This jump starter is pretty portable as well and it comes in the form and shape of a flashlight, so it is very easy to carry and handle it.
It is a 12V and 800A peak current power supply which is more than enough to power most commercial vehicles. It will work with gas cars of up to 7L in motor size and 4L for Diesel powered cars.
The flashlight is 330 Lumen in brightness and its light reaches up tp 495 feet of distance. It comes with different operation modes like SOS, strobe and red flashlight.
It also has USB Type-A connectors to power up other electronic gadgets, so it will not only help you prevent a dead battery stopping you, but also to charge your phone in case you need to ask for help.
This flashlight jump starter is sold for 139.99 at the moment of this writing and it is more expensive than the Halo Bolt. It doesn’t feature an AC standard outlet or another highlight function that makes us think it is more special.
The only reason to justify its price is the 800A peak current it can supply, which makes it more powerful than the Halo Bolt as a jump starter.
How to use your Halo Bolt
Jump starting your car
- Plug the jumper cables to the port designed to jump start your vehicle.
- Connect each terminal to the positive and negative poles of the battery, respectively.
- Push the button next to the jumper cables port on your Halo Bolt
- A green light flash a couple times to make sure the connection is good.
- If you get a red light that means the cables connection should be reversed.
- Make sure you connect the red clamp to the positive terminal of your battery and the black clamp to the negative terminal of your battery.
- Once it turns solid green you can start your car.
Powering up your electronics with the USB ports
Using the 120 AC standard outlet
- Plug your fan or small electronic to the AC outlet
- On your Halo Bolt, push the button to activate the AC port.
- Your electronic should have power now.
Using the Wireless charging function
- Given that your smartphone or gadget has wireless charging function, place your device over the Halo Bolt and the charging process should start.
Inflating your car tires with the Halo Bolt Air
- Connect the air hose attachment to the Halo Bolt Air.
- Now connect the Halo Bolt Air to the tire valve.
- On the screen of the Halo Air, you should see the air pressure the tire has right now. Just to ensure this, press the button that says “AIR” to activate the air pump function.
- With the buttons labeled + and -, set the air pressure to the desired level.
- Press the AIR button once again and the air compressor should kick in and inflate your tire.
Other features to consider
Conclusion: The Halo Bolt Charger is a reliable battery booster and gives you peace of mind while on the road
Like I said, this product is peace of mind, especially for parents wanting to ensure their sons and daughters have the help they need in case of any of these events.
Get your Halo Bolt now and stop worrying about these issues today!
- PORTABLE PHONE, TABLET, and USB POWER BANK: Never run out of battery! Two USB 2. 4V charging outputs means this iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or iPad...
- UNIVERSAL MOBILE LAPTOP and PHONE CHARGER: Keep your Mac, PC, phone or tablet charged when traveling or use as a backup during a storm. 120V AC wall...
▷ The Halobolt | Jumpstart a 4 Cylinder Gasoline car
Halo Bolt jump starter 12V | Easy use | ✅ low cost | Comparison Table vs top brands.
Product Brand: HaloBolt
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 90.11
Product In-Stock: in_stock